Partners For Change
ONE holds world leaders accountable for the commitments they've made to fight extreme poverty.
Save the Children
Save the Children strives to give children worldwide healthcare, educational opportunities and safe environments.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
NMSS is a research and advocacy organization working to find a cure for MS.
ACTFL works to meet the changing needs of foreign language educators and their students.
Benetech has the explicit goal of using the power of technology to serve humanity.
The Children’s Aid Society
The Children’s Aid Society helps children and families in poverty succeed and thrive.
Center for Environmental Health
The Center for Environmental Health works to protect children and families from toxic chemicals in everyday products.
Voices for National Service is a diverse coalition committed to expanding opportunities for Americans of all ages to serve and volunteer.
SSTI focuses on improving state and regional economies through science, technology and innovation.
Nuru International works to end extreme poverty in remote rural areas around the world.
VEGA brings together highly-skilled volunteers to generate sustainable economic growth in the developing world.
Our Cumulative Clients
- Action Group to End Human Trafficking & Modern-Day Slavery
- AIDS Alliance for Children, Youth and Families
- AIDS Survival Project
- Alliance for Excellent Education
- Alliance for Justice
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- American Diabetes Association
- American Foundation for AIDS Research
- American Petroleum Institute
- Americans for the Arts
- Asia Society
- Best Buddies International
- Better World Campaign
- Campaign for Military Service
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Catholic Charities USA
- Center for American Progress
- Center for Community Change
- CFIDS Association of America
- Citizen Schools
- Club Managers Association of America
- Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- Common Sense About Kids and Guns
- Communities Advocating Emergency AIDS Relief
- Community of Caring
- Consumer Federation of America
- Council on Foundations
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation
- Firefly Children’s Network
- First Focus
- Free the Slaves
- Global Citizen Year
- Green Dot Public Schools
- Harvard University
- Housing Works
- Humanity United
- Illinois Facilities Fund
- International Myeloma Foundation
- Kidney Cancer Foundation
- Kidney TRUST
- Lyme Disease Foundation
- Mother Jones
- National Association for Community Health Centers
- National Association of People with AIDS
- National Council of Jewish Women
- National Middle School Association
- National Runaway Switchboard
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- NewSchools Venture Fund
- NightHawk Radiology Services
- Nuru International
- One Voice Against Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation
- People for the American Way
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Population Council
- Ramapo College
- Ricky Martin Foundation
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Save the Children
- Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Schott Foundation for Public Education
- State Science & Technology Institute
- Task Force for Child Survival and Development
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Talent Initiative
- Trust for America’s Health
- Voices for National Service
- Washington AIDS Partnership
- Youth Villages